Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Photography

In the last year, I've taken an interest in photography and have enjoyed taking pictures of my own children...just experimenting and learning more about it. I love capturing precious moments that would otherwise be forgotten forever. On Saturday, I had the privilege of taking pictures of my cousins two girls. Isabella just turned eight and Suzanna just turned two. They were wonderful models and very gracious about having the camera in their face so much.
The funny thing is, we have been trying for the past month to get together for these and have had to reschedule a few times for sicknesses, mosquito bites and last minute family gatherings. I was glad it finally worked out. It was a beautiful evening and the lighting was perfect.
Our husbands watched the rest of the kids in the playground area at the park while we were taking pictures. After pictures we stopped for ice cream at Ritters. Here's a picture of all the kids together.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh Sherri, My oh my I can't wait for the CD to come in the mail. Some more great shots. I love the black and white of Suzanna with the pink flower. WOW! They turned out so perfect! Thanks again for doing them. You did so well working with the girls, you were very patient with them!

Jenn said...

Wonderful photos Sherri! You did a great job.

cheryl said...

Nice job Sherri. Good pix and cute girles to work with!

Anonymous said...

you're a gifted photographer!
i just wanted to let you know that i've found your blog - i graduated from high school with kevin, and was in youth group with him. your kids are gorgeous, by the way!

amy (eversole) fox

sherri said...

Thanks Amy,

I know exactly who you are...thanks for your kind comments and for visiting my blog. Come back anytime!