Friday, July 25, 2008

Emmi - Three Weeks

My mom travelled down to Southern Indiana yesterday afternoon with two of her sisters to finish the last part of the details concerning her father's estate. I know she would really appreciate any prayers you have to offer up for all the siblings as they work on the details. There are many joys and sorrows and emotions that surface during times like this. We are all thankful for a family that has a Godly spirit, works together well and in a way that brings glory to God.

May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you a spirit of unity among yourselves as you follow Christ Jesus. Romans 15:5

By her request she has asked me to post these pictures of Emmi that my dad took for her siblings to see. I have heard through the grapevine that my aunts check my blog...did you know you can leave a comment on my blog by clicking on comments? I would love to hear from you! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'll be praying for your mama, SHerri.

Adorable pictures!!! Emmi looks so much like her sisters. I remember when Shanna lived down the road from your trailer and we were visiting you. Shanna brought down this adorable new born baby in the cutest outfit ever! I took a picture of that little sweetie on the couch because she made me just ache to have one of my own. Which baby would've that been 9 years ago? Do their baby pictures look the same?

sherri said...

Thanks, Heather. I know my mom really appreciates your prayers!

I'm thinking it was probably Lexis. She turned ten in May. Emmi has a little bit of all of them in her I think. When she was only minutes old, I thought she looked a lot like Lexis then the next day she reminded me so much of Maci. Now in these pictures, I think she looks like Jake. :)

She's definitely a Prough! :)

Anonymous said...

Gramma looks as proud as a peacock!
Emmi looks just like the other little Proughs.
You are such a gifted writer Sherri, keep sharing from your heart it is a God given gift.
Love

Aunt darla

sherri said...

Great to hear from you, Aunt Darla! Thanks for your sweet comment...love ya.

cheryl said...

I pray things go well for your mom and her family. That's always a tough step in life. Emmi sure is a cutie!