Friday, September 26, 2008

Fired Up About "Fireproof"

Kevin and I just got back from watching the movie "Fireproof" and I must say it exceeded my expectations. I've heard lots of positive reviews about the movie recently and even though they ranted and raved about it, I wasn't sure it would measure up to all the praise it was receiving. Like I said, it exceeded my expectations. Honestly, I have never cried this much in a movie....my husband has never cried this much in a movie (he's not a crier)! I laughed so hard that I cried as well. It had the whole package...comedy, romance & adventure. It's a wonderful challenge to marriages that are struggling and it's an encouragement for the marriages that want to go from an 8 to a 10.

Go see it!
www.fireproofthemovie.com

3 comments:

Jessi said...

We are so excited to see it!!! we are going tonight with some friends actually we will be in your neck of the woods we have been wanting to try Cork & Clever Restruant have you ever been there?? so we thought this would be ae chance to have a afternoon and evening away I can't go to Ft. Wayne with out stopping at Glen brook mall=) they have a few of my favorite stores that UPM does not have. Thanks for sharing about the Movie.

Unknown said...

Oh Sherri, AMEN about the movie!!! It was wonderful. WE loved loved loved it too.

We are fired up too! I think every married couple should see it.

Chance said...

Hello Sherri,

You don't know me my name is Chance Williams, and I stumbled upon your page when I was looking for ideas for cup cake toppers for one of my best girlfriend's birthday. Anyways I found the cup cake tree you made for your mom's 60th birthday (which was supper cute and clever by the way), which lead me to your page.

You have such a beautiful family, and you and your husband just seem sooo perfect. You have the life I want.

All my life I have wanted nothing more than to be a mother. People always look at me wired when I say that, like I should want something more, but to me that would be the perfect life and I'm just happy to know that I'm obviously that the only person who thinks raising a proper family is a worth while "occupation."

Anywhoo I just wanted to let you know that your life/family has given me inspiration that dreams really do and can come true.

Keep up the good work your obviously doing something right. :)