10. I love your sense of humor – No one can make me laugh like you can. You make up the best goofy songs & poems. You want me to be happy.
9. I love your blue eyes and the handsome body that goes along with them!
8. You are incredibly smart. I’ve learned so much from you! You are my walking encyclopedia and dictionary – You know a lot about many different things. You are very confident in who you are.
7. You are fearless and calm and you counsel me on many of my fears.
6. You give the greatest back rubs frequently without getting them in return.
5. I love that you challenge me and love me enough to tell me the truth. You are full of integrity. You give me a different perspective on situations and don’t say things about others that you wouldn’t say if they were standing right beside you.
4. I love watching you be a Father to our kids. You love them enough to discipline them and at the same time have the most tender heart towards them. You are devoted to our family.
3. I love your commitment to provide for our family. You are very driven to succeed and work very hard so that I can live my dream of staying at home with our children.
2. You are a people person and care very much about relationships with family and friends.
1. I love your commitment to put God first in your life and our family. It is a priority to take your family to church and Sunday School every Sunday and to spend time daily in teaching them about God. I appreciate your prayers for me every morning before you even get out of bed.
You’re my BEST friend and I couldn't imagine life without you!
Okay, no pressure here after all that. KJB better weigh in and make a few comments about the hot blonde in my arms:
1. Her caring and compassion for others; this goes beyond just her friends and is the true Biblical meaning of the word.
2. Her love and devotion to Christ. Sherri is committed to the Word and is a challenge to me to stay on track.
3. Her unconditional love and acceptance of my family. She has a positive uplifting spirit about her that serves to attract, not divide.
4. She shares common interests of mine...such as conservative politics!
5. She is very supportive of my business...Our business.
6. She constantly challenges me to improve and grow...up!
7. She's HOT! And committed to physical fitness, health and good family eating habits.
8. One awesome cook...who said the key to a man's heart is through his stomach? Yep.
9. She's such a great example to other women. You want a woman who doesn't gossip or get catty? Sorry, this one's taken.
10. She loves me even with all my faults.
11. BONUS. She is extremely gifted and creative with photography, preserving important family memories.