I was tagged by my cousin Heather to give eight answers to the following questions. Here you go.
8 things that happened yesterday.
1. Thought about exercising but decided to sleep longer.
2. Prayed really hard that I wouldn't run out of gas on the way to school. I had a 10, 4, 3 and 3 month old in the van with me.
3. Thanked God that I made it to the gas station.
4. Helped my niece with her spelling words.
5. Talked baby talk to my 3 month old niece trying to make her giggle and smile.
6. Did one load of laundry.
7. Read to my kids.
8. Left the kids with my husband to make supper and went to the Library by myself for some peace and quiet.
8 favorite places to eat.
1. Cork N' Cleaver
3. Pokagon Inn on Mother's Day
4. Beside a campfire
5. My mom's house
6. Texas Roadhouse
7. Northwestern Zoo Day Picnic
8. Cracker Barrell
8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. American Idol
2. Little House on the Prairie
3. Fox News
sorry...don't watch much tv.
8 Things I am looking forward to:
2. Getting the phone call about our new baby
3. Celebrating birthdays with family on Sunday
4. Cabo Trip
5. The next date night with my husband
8. My next hair appointment
8 things on my wish list:
1. I wish I could experience what it's like to feel a baby move inside my body.
2. I wish I could stop people from getting divorced.
3. I wish I could freeze time when our family is on vacation together.
4. I wish my house would automatically stay clean and organized by itself.
5. I wish I had my own photography studio.
6. I wish I didn't have any gray hair.
7. I wish our government would seek God's wisdom.
8. I wish I could protect my children from the evil of this world.
8 friends I tag:
Looking forward to reading what the rest of you post!