Saturday, December 15, 2007

Dancing Queen

Our kids both love to dance and frequently when the kids and I get bored during the day, we will crank up the music and GET DOWN & BOOGIE. It's great exercise and puts a smile on everyone's face. I just keep worrying that the UPS guy will show up sometime without us knowing and get a free show. Kaiya made up some new elbow moves while we were in Alabama...she was dancing to songs from a birthday CD that Grandma Bontrager bought for the Weber's. I decided to catch the dancing queen on video recently dancing in her heels. Oh, and she doesn't like to be bothered while she's dancing...as you will notice from the video.
video

3 comments:

heather said...

So funny Sherri! I love that song and loved watching Kaiya get down and boggie. She is so cute with the little elbow thing goin' on. And loved the sunglasses too. Caedmon looked a little camera shy.

Our kids love to dance too, I should blog it sometime too. Good idea!

Cottonista said...

I'm counting down the days until I can see those kids again!

krista said...

Did you take her dance with you last night? She could be the youngest one!