Please pray for us. Pray that we would be able to answer her questions clearly...that she would get a good understanding of who we are and what we believe. Pray for God's will to be done in this little baby's life whether it be us that she chooses or the other family.
The bassinet will stay up at least one more day.
Friday Update: Thanks for your prayers!! We thought the meeting went pretty well with the birth mother...although that doesn't say a whole lot. She met with the other family yesterday. I got a call this afternoon from the agency...I thought for sure by the sound of the director's voice that she had chosen the other family. He called to say that she is having a hard time deciding between the two families and wants to take the weekend to think it over. Please pray for Jo...that she would feel at peace about her decision.