The first thing you see when you walk into my house is GREEN. I just realized today that every room in my house has some shade of the color green in it. Most of my wardrobe is green...I'm so drawn to that color. Lucky me...my eyes are even green. I guess loving the color green is reason enough for me to celebrate St. Patrick's Day today. We had a fun day today...sunny skies and 72 degree weather was another reason to celebrate this day the Lord has made. After picking Caedmon up at school, we packed a picnic lunch and headed to the park. My mom met us there. Kaiya went home from the park with Grandma and tonight we got an email from her with this picture attached.
relaxing at grandma's
It was fun to focus on Caedmon this afternoon. We played outside on the trampoline and played golf all over the yard. Tonight he was excited about our green supper.
Green eggs & ham
Lime green Jello
I interviewed Caedmon recently with the following questions I got off facebook. His answers are in green.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
go to the bathroom
2. What makes mom happy?
when I give flowers to her
3. What makes mom sad?
when I sin
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
when she reads silly books
5. What was your mom like as a child?
6.How old is your mom?
7. How tall is your mom?
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
going to a restaurant
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
clean the house
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
being nice to people
11. What is your mom really good at?
printing stuff out on the computer
12. What is your mom not very good at?
cutting a tree down
13. What does your mom do for her job?
takes care of us
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
when she gives me toys
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tom on tom & jerry
17. What do you and your mom do together?
play a game
18. How are you and your mom the same?
we both have bones
19. How are you and your mom different?
we don't have the same brain
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
she reads books to me
21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
a hotel for 2 days in Indiana (more like his favorite place to go :))
Happy St. Patrick's Day!